Thursday 22 January 2009

Clean Up

Today i have cleaned up my scene using various techniques i knew and some i have learnt (optimized scene size) deletes everything in a special way i think.
I have also tweaked the design by having a sign at the front of the building, so renders i have tested will be rerendered luckily it didnt take long.
I have also emailed Alex Hulse no reply yet but i am hopeful he will, i emailed him as i found relevant information about UV mapping but dont know how to use it in my project it seems to go wrong, or it goes right but i need to move some stuff?!
In the mean time i can now get on with the interior of the Chop-Shop this will require me to do some more concept, i have a few layouts in mind it just putting them on paper and seeing what works best!

No comments:

Post a Comment